These (refined) sugar free peanut butter and apple granola cookies are so easy to make as they need just 3 ingredients!
These delicious sugar free cookies are not only delicious but sooooo easy to make, as they need just 3 ingredients and ones that can be found in your kitchen cupboards too.
I received my new Degustabox UK delivery last week, and among the products was a box of Spoon Granola (apple and peanut) and that was when I decided to make some cookies with it.
By adding some peanut butter and an egg to some granola, a simple cookie dough can be made which can bake into finished cookies in 10 minutes.
I made a short video showing how easy these cookies are to make with you can see here
In the meantime, here is the recipe and method in full
- 1 cup of Granola - I used SPOON Granola Apple & Peanut
- 1 cup of peanut butter - I used the crunchy one
- 1 egg
- pre heat the oven to 180-oC / 160oC (fan)
- grease and line a large baking tray / two baking trays
- place the granola, the peanut butter and egg into a food processor and mix well for about 1 minute - you want the finished dough to stick together to form cookie shapes
- make small balls from the mixture and place on the baking tray with a gap in between - you should make 16 small cookies
- press down on each dough ball with a fork to slightly flatten them
- bake in the oven for approx 10 minutes until just golden brown
- leave to cook completely on the baking tray before eating or storing inside a tin or sealed plastic tub
If you have a delicious bake, please come and link it up to:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.casacostello.com" title="Casa Costello" target="_blank"><img src="http://casacostello.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Bake-of-the-week.jpg" alt="Casa Costello" style="border:none;" /></a></div>.
The linky will remain open until Tuesday evening for you to add up to 3 bakes per blog. Please remember to link to both Helen (http://casacostello.com) and me (http://mummymishaps.co.uk) in your blog posts please, aswell as adding the #BakeoftheWeek badge below. If you tweet your recipe, please include me (@jennypaulin) and/or Helen (@casacostello) and we will RT it.
What we will do:
*Comment on every entry
*Include a pic and link to every entry in the following week’s roundup
*Pin, G+ Tweet each entry – Most will also be added to StumbleUpon, Yummly
Thank you to my co-host Helen for hosting the last Bake of the Week. I am sorry that I did not post a new linky last week, I will blame it on the extreme heat we had, and my turning a year older for my lack of organisation and running out of time to post a recipe!
Anyway, lets take look back on the delicious bakes from before:
Helen’s marvellous New York Cake , Baking with Granny’s Rock Buns , Angela’s Strawberry & Basil Upside Down Cake and pretty Raspberry & White Chocolate Tarts , Jenny’s Foccacia ,, Choclette’s healthier Coffee Brownies with Almond Nut Butter , Claire’s Strawberry, Almond and Chocolate Chip Muffins and Jo’s Asparagus and Parma Ham Twists with Pesto.
Thank you for linking up and may favourite? Well its these delicious Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Turkey Rolls from Jo – such a tasty alternative to pork meat!
So if you have a bake please link up and remember to comment on as many other linked up bakes as your are able to please Thanks for baking x
I receive a Degustabox every month to review, as I am an ambassador.It is my choice to devise a recipe .