These Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies are so easy to make and only use 5 ingredients.
These cookies are so easy to make and do not use any added sugar as they are made from peanut butter and chocolate spread, mixed with flour and an egg. So easy! Also because I had been sent some Dairy Milk chocolate with Oreo and peanut butter in my Degustabox Uk recently,
I added a square of this to the centre of each cookie too. This meant that each cookie had a delicious gooey chocolately centre.
To enable me to bake my cookies with no fuss or mess, and to ensure that they could be removed from the baking tray easily without sticking to it, I used BACOFOIL NON STICK FOIL which is brilliant for allowing me to do just this. In fact it is the ‘Bacofoil Baco-Shake’ magic that allows food to slide off a baking tray with ease: from fishfingers to pizza, from chips to waffles, from cookies to brownies, BACOFOIL NON STICK FOIL is so handy to have in the kitchen, with its magic Bacofoil Baco-Shake ‘powers’.
It is infact the dull side of the foil which is NON STICK so this is the part that you need to put your food on.
I have a made a little video showing not only how easy these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies are to make, but how much easier they are to bake using Bacofoil NON STICK FOIL:
Here is the recipe:
- 150g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread
- Dairy Milk Oreo and Peanut Butter chocolate
- Pre heat the oven to 180oC / 160oC (fan)
- Place all of the ingredients but the Dairy Milk, into a mixing bowl and beat well to combine until a dough is formed
- Line a large baking tray with good quality tin foil - I used Bacofoil nonstick foil
- Place small balls of the dough onto the tray
- Then put a square of the chocolate into the centre of each cookie ball and cover over with the dough
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes until golden brown - they will appear a little soft, this is fine as they will harden as they cool down. Leave the cookies on the tray until they are cool to the touch
Very easy and very yummy – these cookies can be made in next to no time and will be eaten just as quickly!
Why not share your Bacofoil Back Shake ideas and recipes here
I was sent some Bacofoil for the purpose of a review, it was my decision to include a recipe into my review. The Dairy Milk was included which I received as a Degustabox UK reviewer.
Linking up to: